Now offering Virtual Paint Events!
Virtual Paint Nights are a fun way to stay connected and have fun during this time of social distancing. They’re great for birthdays, team-building, resident events, and more!
How does it work?
- Paint for Good artist, Lynn, will drop off class supplies the day before your event. It’s ideal if supplies can be dropped off at one central location for the event host to distribute to attendees.
- PFG will provide the following items for each participant: An 11X14 canvas panel, 2 paintbrushes, paint in individual cups with lids, two pieces of paper towel, and a plate to mix colors.
- We will send you a Zoom link to email to your participants, along with a photo of the painting to share.
- Class sizes are limited to 30.
- Class duration is about 1.5 hours
- We will coordinate a day shortly after the event to pick paint brushes and to settle payment for the event. Paint for Good can supply a W-9 if needed for invoicing and takes credit cards and cash.
- Paint events are $25 per person.
Had an amazing Paint Night thru Zoom. Great instruction and encouragement throughout the entire session. There is no right or wrong in art...just how you interpret the picture. I went into the class thinking “I’m no artist” and came out with a new love for painting and an amazing conversational art piece. Thanks Paint for Good!
— Facebook review from a Virtual Paint Night attendee