Virtual and Hybrid Paint Events
Now offering Virtual and Hybrid Paint Events!
Virtual Paint Nights are a fun way to stay connected and have fun during this time of social distancing. They’re great for birthdays, team-building, resident events, and more! We will follow your Covid protocols for all events. We can teach art in person at your location while we stream the hybrid class using Zoom. The ultimate safety and comfort of your guests during our events is our goal. Together We Create Goodness!
How does it work?
- Paint for Good artist, Lynn, will drop off class supplies the day before your event. It’s ideal if supplies can be dropped off at one central location for the event host to distribute to attendees.
- PFG will provide the following items for each participant: An 11X14 canvas panel, 2 paintbrushes, paint in individual cups with lids, two pieces of paper towel, and a plate to mix colors.
- We will send you a Zoom link to email to your participants, along with a photo of the painting to share.
- Class sizes are limited to 30.
- Class duration is about 1.5 hours
- We will coordinate a day shortly after the event to pick paint brushes and to settle payment for the event. Paint for Good can supply a W-9 if needed for invoicing and takes credit cards and cash.
- Paint events are $25 per person.